Artikla trenutačno nema. Dole se možete prijaviti i poslat ćemo vam obaveštenje kad artikal bude opet dostupan. Bićete obavešteni samo za taj artikal.
Za željeni artikal pošaljite poruku/potražnju i kontaktiraćemo vas.
- Co-design by Seeed and MTK
- Media Tek MT7688
- Generous memory and storage
- Python, Node.js and C as option
- MediaTek Labs site surpport
The Linklt Smart 7688 development platform offers two developments boards:
- Linklt Smart 7688: MPU only. Powered by Media Tek MT7688.
- Linklt Smart 7688 Duo: MPU and MCU. Powered by Media Tek MT7688 and ATmega 32U4.
What is LinkIt Smart 7688?
The LinkIt Smart 7688 is an open development board, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution and MT7688. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich IoT Application for Smart Home. The board offers you the memory and packet storage to enable robust video processing. The platform also offers options to create device applications in Python, Node.js and C programming language.
LinkIt Smart 7688 is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. It brings together the parties' knowledge in open hardware and industry leading reference designs for IoT devices to create this powerful development board.
- Single input single output(1T1R) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Pin-out for GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, PWM and Ethernet Port.
- 580 MHz MIPS CPU.
- 32MB flash and 128MB DDR2 RAM.
- USB host.
- Micro SD slot.
Smart WiFi Audio
It is a WiFi Audio which allows your mobile phone to connect to its WiFi and play the music in your phone. If you connect the Linklt Smart 7688 to your Router, the Audio will show the IP on the Grove RGB Backlight LCD, and also the song title.
Learn more at our Recipe.
Please visit our Wiki page for more info about this product. It will be highly appreciated if you can help improve the documents, add demo codes or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our Forum.