Artikla trenutačno nema. Dole se možete prijaviti i poslat ćemo vam obaveštenje kad artikal bude opet dostupan. Bićete obavešteni samo za taj artikal.
Za željeni artikal pošaljite poruku/potražnju i kontaktiraćemo vas.
CodeBug Programmable Wearable Computer Board with Touch Sensitive Inputs & Raspberry Pi Connectivity
CodeBug is a fun, low cost, programmable wearable device that anyone can learn to use. It’s designed to teach the fundamentals of programming, physical computing and electronics while being friendly and non-intimidating for beginners. Program CodeBug using a very simple browser based programming interface. Being web based, there is no software to install so you can start coding instantly. If you are a more experienced coder you can program CodeBug in Python and other languages CodeBug is more than just a fun gadget, it can be used to teach fundamentals of programming, physical computing and electronics. CodeBug has something to enchant, entertain and educate everyone, no matter their level of experience.
CodeBug™ is a fun, engaging, entry level introduction to coding, physical computing and electronics. In just a few clicks you can program it to display your own message or you can pin your customised, flashing CodeBug™ to your clothes.
- Plugs onto Raspberry Pi GPIO as an add-on
- Ideal for social media and Minecraft notifications
- Create interactive cards, keyrings, games and more
- Starting point for Internet of Things devices
- Versatile I/O interface to connect lights, switches, sensors, motors and more
- 25 Red LED grid with 2 user buttons
- Touch sensitive inputs
- Drag and drop programming from web browser
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
25 Red LED grid, 2 User Buttons, Touch Sensitive Inputs, Micro USB Connector, CR2032 Battery holder for power
Micro USB connector for programming and power
< /> Datasheet